Join us at Walk-In Wednesdays: Walk-in as a candidate, and you could walk out with a job offer!
Phelps Hospital is seeking non-clinical individuals who are as passionate as we are about making a positive impact in the lives of our patients and the community. Northwell Health is passionate about helping our team members grow their careers, develop their leadership skills and further their education.
Walk-in Wednesdays at Phelps Hospital from 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- November 15
- November 29
- December 6
Phelps Hospital has opportunities available for:
- Administrative Support
- And more!
About Phelps Hospital
Phelps Hospital is a nonprofit, acute care community hospital that has consistently provided Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties with the highest quality care. Whether inpatient or ambulatory, our services combine extensive expertise and advanced medical techniques. Phelps Hospital is devoted to the mission of:
- Improving the health of our community through education, partnerships and advocacy—regardless of the ability to pay
- Sustaining an environment of excellence and compassion where medical, social and rehabilitative services are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Educating our community and the professionals who work here to achieve optimal health outcomes and quality of life
- Striving to advance the professional excellence of our health care and support professionals, as well as our research initiatives
- Providing quality, comprehensive care in a safe, modern environment where advanced medical techniques and effective management are combined to provide an indispensable community health resource
Learn more about our unique culture
Although we’re New York State’s largest health care provider, we think and act like a family. When you work at Northwell, you're part of an organization that is doing spectacular things. And you’ll leave work every day knowing that you made a difference in improving the lives of the people in your community.
It takes a team to make a difference. As DiversityInc’s #1 Hospital and Health System, we are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that empowers our team members to grow and develop. Some of our initiatives include:
- A collaborative, supportive environment and named one of the best places to work in health care
- Tuition reimbursement, access to LinkedIn Learning and additional educational opportunities through the Center for Learning and Innovation and Institute for Nursing
- Career growth and development with resources dedicated to career movement from within the organization
- Rewarding and fulfilling mission-driven work committed to giving back to the local communities we serve
- Wellness and recognition programs including walk challenges, wellness apps and workshops, awards, and recognition programs, among others
- Opportunity to join one of our many Business Employee Resource Groups in support of a diverse and inclusive culture
- An award-winning, military-friendly employer with professional programs for veterans and active-duty military service members
For more information, including salary range details and a full job description, please visit NorthwellCareers.com.